cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Single Record in NPrinting Preview

Hi

We are getting only single record when we preview the data.

Please assist.

Regards,

MK

2 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

can you explain more on this?

which report it is? and which version it is?

what are the input you are giving and what is the expected result?  with image

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

haha Mate - your query is like. I have a problem.. please assist.... are you serious, or is it a bad joke?

to help you resolve your problem as Chanty said and I always repeat whenever you see my comments you need to ALWAYS:

• Provide exact versions of software you are using
    • QlikView, Qlik Sense version
    • NPrinitng Version and Release number
    • MSOffice version
    • OS version for both
  • Provide detailed information regarding your data model
  • Provide detailed information regarding script usend in Qlik + formulas used in expressions
  • Provide a detailed description of the problem with steps and screenshots
  • Provide detailed information regarding your Qlik app (like section access, model type (linked, star schema etc..)
  • Before you post a question on community first use SEARCH and refer to official help document where you have detiled instructions how to use tools like NPrinting https://help.qlik.com/

Now let me PLAY little bit and quess what you actualy meant (kind of Hide and Seek game).

Based on my experience I would assume that you tried to build a report using PixelPerfect template and PixelPerfect Table object. You have added table object from Qlik to your left nav in NPrinting designer and dragged and dropped table fields onto report page. You have clicked "Previed" and.... surprise!!! only first row appeared.

Now if i were you i would go to Google and i would type there  "How to create PixelPerfect Table Nprinting". The first answer on the top is actually step by step YouTube video tutorial of how to do it: Creating a native PixelPerfect table - Qlik NPrinting - YouTube

1.png

Now - please tell me if i GUESSED what your problem was?

If YES - then mark my answer CORRECT and HELPFUL and close the topic

IF NO - then - as I mentioned above - provide proper description of what your problem is.

Cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.