Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
podge2019
Contributor III
Contributor III

Status Bar in Template Editor Missing

Hello,

Looking for assistance as the Status Bar in the NPrinting editor has disappeared on me.

I've never realized how much I used it until it was gone!

Running NPrinting November 2019 and using Microsoft Office Pro Plus 2013 on the Server.

The Status Bar is still showing on Excel on the Server, however, its just disappeared within the Template Editor.

Nothing has changed on the system other than the standard Office patches that were installed.

Tried all the suggestions online e.g. ensuring all is full screen, tried a macro to re-enable etc. but no joy.

Wondering did I just hit something in error to make it disappear?

Even right clicking where it should be doesn't bring up any options for me....

podge2019_0-1635344698191.png

Wondering has this happened to anyone before?

Thanks

Qlik NPrinting QlikView 

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

First check that your NPrinting Designer desktop is set to 100 percent zoom level/advanced scaling.

If it is not, please update the zoom settings mentioned here.

The zoom settings will have different impacts on different environments. The status bar may be missing due to OS zoom settings as well.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

First check that your NPrinting Designer desktop is set to 100 percent zoom level/advanced scaling.

If it is not, please update the zoom settings mentioned here.

The zoom settings will have different impacts on different environments. The status bar may be missing due to OS zoom settings as well.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!