Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Qlikuser09
Creator II
Creator II

Table output not working in outlook (Nprintitng )

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html>
<head>
<style>
body {
margin: 20px;
font-family: Arial, sans-serif;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<p style="font-style: italic; margin-bottom: 10px;">
The list below does not include direct transfers from Home Health to SNF/SNU or transfers to hospitals outside of Lee Health. Please notify the Leadership team if your patient is transferred directly to SNF/SNU or to a hospital outside of Lee Health.
</p>

<div style="font-size: 16px; font-weight: bold; margin-bottom: 10px;">
Patients in Inpatient Status Last 72 Hours
</div>

<div>
<table role="presentation" style="width: 100%; border-collapse: collapse; border: 2px solid black;">
<tr>
<th style="background-color: #add8e6; border: 1px solid black; padding: 8px;">Patient DOB</th>
<th style="background-color: #add8e6; border: 1px solid black; padding: 8px;">Chief Complaint/Dx</th>
</tr>
<tr>

<td style="border: 1px solid black; padding: 8px;">%%PatientDOB_1%%</td>
<td style="border: 1px solid black; padding: 8px;">%%=ChiefComplaint_1%%</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>

</body>
</html>

I have this html code when i try to fetch data and create a html report that gets embedded to the outlook its not working .It just creates the outline of the table but  the columns and rows are not divided as seen in attached image output.

Qlikuser09_0-1723149562337.png

but pdf gives me the actual output, but not html .

Any help??

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Qlikuser09 

There are 2 important things you need to consider:

1. Only part of HTML between <BODY> tags is being embedded in HTML report so you may need to move your <Style> tag inside <body> or use Inline styles
  2. Outlook is very difficult to work with as a lot of CSS styles are not supported. You may need to verify which styles are supported in outlook using tools similar to this: https://www.campaignmonitor.com/css/

Cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.