Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tomer958
Contributor II
Contributor II

The filter X is invalid because the app X does not exist qlik

hi

im trying to import excel file in (Reports>import task)

and when im click on test i got error 

and in the log i see this thing

"Importing FILTER with name '#REF!' : The filter '#REF!' is invalid because the app '#REF!' does not exist.
The filter '#REF!' is invalid because the app '#REF!' does not exist."

when im looking in the excel file i dont see any problem or the word REF

someone know how to solve the problem?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
tomer958
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

hi,

thank you

i found the problem

i had some sheet that were hiding and that made the problem cuz some rows had the word REF

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

About exporting and importing report templates refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Import-expo...

The connections and the app of the imported report must exist before importing because the import wizard will not create them. So first you have to manually create the app and all needed connections and generate the related caches, then import the template and select the correct values from the drop down menus that appear. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
tomer958
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

hi,

thank you

i found the problem

i had some sheet that were hiding and that made the problem cuz some rows had the word REF