Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raju_6952
Creator III
Creator III

Totals/Average values display

Hi,

I have a table created with one dimension and 6 measures created  which has 45 rows of data

Created nprintinng report by adding that object as table in nprintinng excel report template.now my requirement is to calculate the average for all the 45 rows of data .I tried creating formulas but it's giving some what wrong value as I have null value in one row out of 45 rows of data.

Regards,

Labels (2)
4 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Try remove the 'expand range' checkbox feature in NPrinting Designer if you haven't already done so. Retest.

If that doesn't help, then try:

1. Open your NPrinting Excel Report

2. Ensure the columns you are using are formatted using 'numeric' format and save the xlsx file

3. Preview

That might work but haven't tested. 

Let us know if it helps...if not others here may have another solution.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Raju_6952
Creator III
Creator III
Author

@Frank_S ,

Thanks for the suggestions but not working.

Regards

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Try to export only the table in Excel and after add the needed native Excel formulas. Be sure they works correctly because if not it could be something that need to be solved on Excel side. 

If you are not able to solve please post some screenshots of your template: it will be easier to understand what could be the right way to configure it if we can see it. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero 

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Frank_S
Support
Support

In fact if you can provide a sample app and a copy of the exported report template, we can test it for you.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!