Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NielsCoolen
Contributor II
Contributor II

Unable to save Templates in Qlik Designer

Hi everyone,

I have a report in NPrinting of which I want to change the template, so I click the 'Edit template' and Qlik Designer Software opens for me.

I can make all my changes, I don't get any errors.
However, when I want to save my changes and close the Designer, nothing happens.

I can click on 'Save & Close' as much as I want, but it won't save and it won't close.
Of course I can close the software manually, but then my changes have not been saved.

Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks,
Niels

P.S. I am working from a Citrix environment and not directly on the NPrinting-server.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Unfortunately, Citrix deployments are not supported.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000013128

You can try to uninstall the reinstall the designer but you will need to involve your citrix admins assistance to do so.
Remind them that the version of the designer must be the same version as the NPrinting server that you are connecting to.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Nicole-Smith

I've had some unexplainable issues when my Windows Display Settings were set to anything more than 100%.  You may want to check what yours is set to on the machine you are using the designer.

Nicole-Smith_0-1610985987202.png

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Citrix published applications are not supported. Be also sure that the Qlik NPrinting Designer is at the same version of the Qlik NPrinting Server.

As workaround you could connect via RDP to a remote computer with a supported configuration. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.