cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
covenant_bi
Creator
Creator

Using master measures that reference other master measures in NPrinting reports

With the introduction of referencing Master Measures in other Master Measures in Qlik Sense, that functionality doesn't seem to apply to using KPIs as images in HTML reports in Qlik NPrinting   We are running NPrinting and Sense May 2021 and I have several master measures that calculate things behind the scenes then I compare those master measures in my displayed measure in a KPI object in Sense.  That works as expected.  However, bringing that object into an HTML report in NP, I get the dreaded "-" as a display for the value.  So this means I have to go back and drop the actual calculations into the master measures, which is mildly frustrating because of the number of measures I have in the Sense app. 

Are there any logged issues about this?  I was going to check the May 2021 SR 1 release notes, but the Download site is down again

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

We have reported and provided all inforamtion to replicate issues about this here:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Gauge-from-Qlik-sense-into-Nprinting/td-p/1...

I doubth Qlik has done anything with it yet - i think it is still with R&D.

Feel free to open support case and follow up directly with Qlik. 

In my opinion it is a bug. 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

We have reported and provided all inforamtion to replicate issues about this here:

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Discussions/Gauge-from-Qlik-sense-into-Nprinting/td-p/1...

I doubth Qlik has done anything with it yet - i think it is still with R&D.

Feel free to open support case and follow up directly with Qlik. 

In my opinion it is a bug. 

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
covenant_bi
Creator
Creator
Author

Lech, 

I performed all of the tests in the other post that you provided and indeed it was the fact that I had master measures referencing other master measures.  I will have to go and change all of those now.   I agree it is a bug and I will open a support case with Qlik.  Thanks

Ken

Frank_S
Support
Support

The follow article has been published recently by an R&D team member.

Please check the following as the solution therein may resolve the issues you might be experiencing.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!