Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Krishna_Kiran
Contributor II
Contributor II

What is maximum limit of excel data can be send through mail in nprinting server

Hi Folks,

I am new to Nprinting. 

Please let me know what is the maximum limit of excel data can be send through mail in nprinting server.
I know that we can have upto 1,048,576 rows for xslx format file, but when I am trying to publish the excel which contains 1.5 lakh records I am facing the attached error. My excel file size is 18 MB.  

Regards,

Krishna

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

There are no limits in Qlik NPrinting. This is an error of your SMTP server. You need to increase the maximum limit of email attachments there. 

Refer to http://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2019/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Set-up-emai... for SMTP best practices.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Krishna_Kiran
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Ok Thanks, will check