cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wil18
Contributor II
Contributor II

change the color of an image object in NPRINTING

Hello I work on NPRINTING and i need help  :  Do you know how to change the color of an image object in NPRINTING ? is it possible ? 

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

HI @Wil18

First, I see that you are a new community contributor so welcome to the Qlik Community.

So your questions thus far are around how to 'design' reports in specific detail in NPrinting Designer.

To answer this and more similar question, I will say that NPrinting designer will allow you to:

• Insert Qlik Objects into NPrinting report
  • Add formulas and variable into an NPrinting report
  • Add Qlik Sheets to reports
  • Distribute reports via the NPrinting server.
  • Use custom formats for numbers

For more information about NPrinting report development and report distribution I suggest that you follow this link to learn more about NPrinting Designer and Server. This information will help you with many of the questions you might have simply be experience and learning it directly. Lots of videos to watch and the links are share in this article as well.

As far as your question, color management is handled in Qlik Sense. I am inserting an image below. Color management is not done in NPrinting. It must be managed in the source Qlik Sense application.

Left: Qlik Sense App in design mode

Top Right: NP Designer. PPTX report example. Same result in other NP designer MS Office and HTML editors

Bottom Right: NP report output

So if you are indeed new to NPrinting (and Qlik Sense ???) I would highly recommend reaching out to your Qlik Account or Partner manger to request other training resources that might help you get up to speed in addition to the information that has been shared with you here today.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
David_Friend
Support
Support

@Wil18 it looks like Frank did a great job of answering your question!

I would add that your version reached 'end of support' back in June of 2021 (so has been out of support for a year now)

I recommend you upgrade as soon as is practical to take advantage of:

• Qlik Technical Support if needed
  • Software Defects that have been fixed
  • Performance Improvements
David_Friend
Support
Support

@Wil18 did the post from Frank help out?