Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RheaQv12
Creator
Creator

importing report template (.xlsx or .zip) from NP 16.3 to NP Feb 2019...error message

Hi All, I am trying to migrate the NPrinting from 16.3 SR3 to NP Feb 2019 version... since this version involves manual steps for creating the App, filters, connection and I created these successfully.

While importing the existing .xlsx report template from 16.3 to Np Feb 2019 version I get the following error message

The report file does not contain valid data.  - tried importing the .xlsx file that is currently used in 16.3 same error message

also tried the .zip (.xlsx file - send to - compressed zip folder) - both are giving the same error message

where iam going wrong not able to find - any suggestions please

NP_Error_Msg.png

Labels (2)
11 Replies
RheaQv12
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks again, From NP16.3 I go to reports then go to tools export project and save the .zip on the server. Then from server to copy it to shared drive from where I am trying to import into the new NP template..  I get the same error this process cannot access the file because it is being used by another... not sure where it is used...

RheaQv12
Creator
Creator
Author

Thank you Ruggero.. I figured it out finally. Thanks a lot - your guidance is really appreciated