Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

level functionality in table object excel template

Hi,

I need to replicate excel function for each row using right() excel function to present part of another column value how can I do that with table object in excel template?

I know how to do it with level but I cant use filters on levels which i can with table in excel template.

Thanks,

Amko

4 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

How is your values looking on that field. We have same environment like Subfield() to replicate and split into bulk fields from one long string / Binary

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

Can you not do this in your table then bring it into nprinting directly?

They recommend you have a dedicated app for use with nprinting so you have tables and charts ready for use in nprinting.

Regards

Andy

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Expand table in Qlik and then bring it as a table.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

first create a base sheet for your table

and create sheet2  with your filters and then like that how many filters you have you can create that many sheets

then after delete the data in base sheet   and do refresh in excel and load that template