Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
drohm002
Contributor II
Contributor II

nprint report error message, but report still sends correctly

Hi,

My nprinting report gets sent out daily and everything is correct within the report, the data and charts are good every single day it sends.  A few minutes after the report is sent out by email, an error email message is sent to the same end users that received the report.  Has anyone encountered this before?  Why is an error message being sent if the report is being sent out correctly and all the data and charts are good?  Thank you for your help.  The error message email is below.

Some reports failed to generate:

• Report "CHP - Master - Surgical_V2 - Surgical Services - Daily" with output format DOC

Please contact your administrator for further details

Labels (1)
12 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

btw - once you find engine log please read it and search for errors... 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
David_Friend
Support
Support

@drohm002 I own your support case, did my reply help you out?

David_Friend
Support
Support

In the support case, customer found that there was this warning in the report generation:  The user xxxx is listed as a recipient in task xxxx but no destination is configured.  Reports will not be generated.

So we advised:

1 - Lets first open that task
2 - Review the users and destinations configured to identify the one that is no longer valid
3 - If you don't know what user that is, we can figure that out, take the URL that shows up in the browser when you edit a user, for example: https://qlikserver3:4993/#/admin/users/62bd9a65-39b6-4d16-a219-a446f436366c

Then replace the big long GUID at the end with the one mentioned, that should pull up the specific user we are looking for.

Then you can determine why there is no destination configured, or remove them as a recipient.