cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pakchangkyu
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

nprinting nov 2018 entity tags error...

I installed 2018 Nov Nprinting(VMware) and installed 2018 Nov qlik sense in the other window server.

but... I got error...

What is the problem...???

The customer bought Nprinting license... So.. I must find this error's solution

Please help me....

np_error.PNG

13 Replies
Rolando_Montero
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Curiously, the entity tags error is the one that concerns me the most, because sometimes happens and sometimes does not. You never know when it will happen. Anyways, I will open a case in order to know why it may occur or if it is an error from the installation. 

Thank you so much your help Frank 

Frank_S
Support
Support

No worries!

I am pleased to have been able to offer you some guidance.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
TimB
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

We have the same issue where this error sometimes appears and sometimes does not. Do you have a solution for this issue or know why it appears?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @TimB 

Please start new conversation and provide link to this conversation in it to discuss your case thoroughly.

Make sure you also provide as bare minimum information about your environment: versions of Qlik and NPrinting including SR, version of OS, information about template you are using, source qvw/qvf app.  This topic here refers to version which was supported 5 years ago and issue was resolved in newer version hence detailed information about environment is required to have meaningful conversation on the subject.

Other things to consider is checking if environment meets all requirements. Those are listed on https://help.qlik.com

thanks

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.