Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
P_qlik
Partner - Contributor III

problem with task execution

Hi,

I run more times a task for a report: the first time it gives me this error:

WARN: error during report generation: Exception during content resolution while processing request with id 16279505-cd3b-4615-af0d-0ead7d71f4af. Check Engine logs for details. ERROR: One or more errors occurred. ---> Input string was not in a correct format.

The second time it was ok and generated the report

The third time it gives me some errors:

Failed generation of report d05124c0-f63f-4317-be17-a7c54e2912a1 for user 47ca0ce3-61a1-46c8-8a11-8949b954dc4a. ERROR: Cannot apply filter Filters: etc.......

The forth time it was ok and generated the report.

The strange thing is that I'VE NEVER CHANGED FILTERS AND REPORT

Why one time it is ok, another time it has an error, another time it's ok again and another time it gives me another tipe of error?

Thank you

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is very strange. 
1. I am assuming you are having unsupported qvw, meaning containing not supported objects like: “always one selected value”, or any kind of trigger etc... details are all documented on help site...

2. Are you on supported QlikView version (in relation to Nprinting used..

3. Filters are basically selections so it is possible that you have designed them wrong and they are trying to apply selection which is not possible. Section access (if used) can affect this too as well as user, task, report filters....

4. On the other hand if everything is done by the book, then the best option would be to investigate everything by Qlik support. It will be hard to help you without access to your app and your environment

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

This is very strange. 
1. I am assuming you are having unsupported qvw, meaning containing not supported objects like: “always one selected value”, or any kind of trigger etc... details are all documented on help site...

2. Are you on supported QlikView version (in relation to Nprinting used..

3. Filters are basically selections so it is possible that you have designed them wrong and they are trying to apply selection which is not possible. Section access (if used) can affect this too as well as user, task, report filters....

4. On the other hand if everything is done by the book, then the best option would be to investigate everything by Qlik support. It will be hard to help you without access to your app and your environment

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @P_qlik 

you marked my answer as solution - what was wrong in your case?

knowing it would help narrow down similar issues next time 🙂

P_qlik
Author

Hi @Lech_Miszkiewicz 

there were unsupported things on qvw, thank you for your support.