have a good day

Aubry M

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

You can download Qlik softwares from https://community.qlik.com/t5/Downloads/tkb-p/Downloads

Ruggero_Piccoli_0-1661331029554.png

Maybe you have an expired license and you need to activate a new one.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Aubry
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thx for reply Rugggero
the bug 

Aubry_0-1661353127157.png

the bug is known, I have to load an earlier version and I don't know how to do it

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

The bug was solved in Qlik NPrinting September 2018 SR2:

License activation failed with expired Product Level date
Qlik NPrinting could stop working if the Product Level date, visible in the license LEF, was expired. The error message: “Unable to update license information” appeared.

So if you install a version newer than it, like May 2022, you should not have the issue. It is not possible to install an old version after the installation of a new one. Older supported version is September 2020.

It is not clear to me when the issue appeared. Please also check to have a valid license code.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Aubry
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Ruggero,
I will restore the server and try with another version ''may 2021'

I will restore the server and try with another version ''may 2021'
I hope it'll work

have a good day

Aubry M

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Be also sure the license key is valid, that the licensing service is running and that you can activate the license correctly. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero