Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nm21
Contributor
Contributor

Any ways to find out Who has stop the tasks and run the task in qlik replicator

Hi Team,

I am using a Qlik enterprise manager and in which so many jobs is running and accessable by many people.

Sometimes some jobs has stopped and rerun by someone and I have checked it logs and i am not able to find it.

Is there any way to find out those details in Qlik enterprise manager and Could you please help on this?

Regards,

Nagamanickam K

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello @HirisH_V7 

You may need to check in the Enterprise manager under audit section.  on the Qlik replicate who have the admin privileges can Start and Stop the tasks. check Window logon activity as well. 

Qlik replicate don't have this info stored who start and stop the task. repsrv.log shed some light on it via scheduler or stop on demand

Regards,

Sushil Kumar

View solution in original post

5 Replies
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello @HirisH_V7 

You may need to check in the Enterprise manager under audit section.  on the Qlik replicate who have the admin privileges can Start and Stop the tasks. check Window logon activity as well. 

Qlik replicate don't have this info stored who start and stop the task. repsrv.log shed some light on it via scheduler or stop on demand

Regards,

Sushil Kumar

mathewweidge
Contributor II
Contributor II

How do, I check the Enterprise manager under audit section any Guide?

https://community.qlik.com/t5//

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @mathewweidge 

Please refer to our documentation here: Creating an audit trail | Qlik Enterprise Manager Help

Thanks,

Dana

sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @mathewweidge 

sureshkumar_0-1719276242750.png

In the QEM UI, you can download the audit trail, by clicking on the highlighted option shown in the screenshot.

Regards,

Suresh