Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Datateam
Contributor
Contributor

Cómo saber que Archived de Oracle ya se aplicó en la BD destino

como puedo saber que secuencia de archiver de una base de datos Oracle como origen ya se replicó en un base de datos snowflake de destino?

Puedo tener en el log de la task a secuencia del archived o redo leido en Oracle pero no se como saber en que momento esos cambios se aplicaron en destino.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Datateam ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

I got below transalation from Google:

How to know that Oracle Archived has already been applied to the destination DB
How can I know which archiver sequence from an Oracle database as a source has already been replicated to a target Snowflake database?
I can have in the task log the sequence of the archived or redo read in Oracle but I don't know how to know when those changes were applied to the destination.

In Qlik Replicate task log files, all the processed Oracle redo log files sequence number will be printed (with default source_capture logging level), the rows like:

2024-02-06T10:06:58 [SOURCE_CAPTURE ]I: Start processing archived Redo log sequence 230 thread 1 name C:\APP\2024_01_26\O1_MF_1_230_LV7GQN9Y_.ARC (oradcdc_redo.c:1009)
2024-02-06T10:07:01 [SOURCE_CAPTURE ]I: Start processing archived Redo log sequence 231 thread 1 name C:\APP\2024_02_02\O1_MF_1_231_LVRYFCX5_.ARC (oradcdc_redo.c:1009)

IN the above sample lines, the reading of archived redo log sequence# 230 was completed, Replicate is starting to process sequence# 231. In general the changing datas in sequence# 230 were applied to target endpoint database already if the current applying latency is not big and the task is running smoothly.

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Datateam ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

I got below transalation from Google:

How to know that Oracle Archived has already been applied to the destination DB
How can I know which archiver sequence from an Oracle database as a source has already been replicated to a target Snowflake database?
I can have in the task log the sequence of the archived or redo read in Oracle but I don't know how to know when those changes were applied to the destination.

In Qlik Replicate task log files, all the processed Oracle redo log files sequence number will be printed (with default source_capture logging level), the rows like:

2024-02-06T10:06:58 [SOURCE_CAPTURE ]I: Start processing archived Redo log sequence 230 thread 1 name C:\APP\2024_01_26\O1_MF_1_230_LV7GQN9Y_.ARC (oradcdc_redo.c:1009)
2024-02-06T10:07:01 [SOURCE_CAPTURE ]I: Start processing archived Redo log sequence 231 thread 1 name C:\APP\2024_02_02\O1_MF_1_231_LVRYFCX5_.ARC (oradcdc_redo.c:1009)

IN the above sample lines, the reading of archived redo log sequence# 230 was completed, Replicate is starting to process sequence# 231. In general the changing datas in sequence# 230 were applied to target endpoint database already if the current applying latency is not big and the task is running smoothly.

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!