Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ginni
Contributor II
Contributor II

Certification

Is there any free certifications ate available for Qlik Replicate or Qlik Compose?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Ginni ,

You may get more information from Qlik site certifications-and-qualifications.

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
narendersarva
Support
Support

Hi @Ginni 

I don't think we have any free certifications for replicate and compose. As a qilk employee I had to pay the fee to finish my certification.

Thanks
Naren

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Ginni ,

Not very sure you are meaning the product "SSL Certification" (which enables websites to use HTTPS) or product support "Certification" (a document certifying that one has fulfilled the requirements of Qlik Replicate support)?

thanks,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Ginni
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @john_wang ,

Thank you for considering my query. I am writing to inquire about product support Certification which certifies that one has enough knowledge in Qlik Replicate/Qlik Compose and showcase that certification to ensure that.

Thanks & Regards,

Ginni

Ginni
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @narendersarva ,

Thanks for letting me know about the certification. Can you provide me more insights about the certification like:

• Amount to pay for certification.
  • Validity of certification.
  • Pattern of questions (Subjective/Objective/Scenario based).
  • Duration of assessment.

Your assistance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Ginni

john_wang
Support
Support

Thank you for the clarification @Ginni . As Naren mentioned, it's chargeable item.

Good luck,

John. 

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Ginni ,

You may get more information from Qlik site certifications-and-qualifications.

Hope this helps.

John.

Ginni
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you @john_wang for providing the detailed information and source of preparation. I really appreciate your assistance.

john_wang
Support
Support

Thank you for your great support @Ginni ! feel free to let us know if you need any additional information.

Best Regards,

John.