Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SAFRARUGON
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Conexión con GTFS RT con Replicate

Quisiera saber si es posible descargar la informaciónn GTFS de Protobuf en Replicate

Labels (2)
5 Replies
MartinBurgos
Support
Support

Hi Team,

You can perform the replication of files using the Files Endpoint. However, it is not clear what your use case is.

Therefore, I'd suggest contacting your account manager in order to book a session with a presales engineer to check if Replicate can help you achieve what you are looking for.

I hope this points you in the right direction.

Kind Regards,

Martin

Arun_Arasu
Support
Support

Hi @SAFRARUGON ,

Thank you for getting in touch with Qlik Support.

I concur with @MartinBurgos . Qlik Replicate's primary emphasis is on data replication and integration rather than specific transportation data formats like GTFS or Protobuf.

In your case, it might be beneficial to engage with our Professional team to discuss your specific use case in more detail.

Best regards,

Arun

SAFRARUGON
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II
Author

Gracias por su respuesta, lo que quiero es hacer una conexión a través dell Protocol Buffers, con Replicate. Estos archivos utilizan el protocolc de google para su compliación. mi caso de uso es poder mostrar esta información en GeoAnalitics. 

MartinBurgos
Support
Support

At this moment, Replicate has no specific Endpoint that can be used to perform a connection using Proto Buff.

However, I encourage you to contact your account manager in order to book a session with a presales engineer to check if Replicate can help you achieve what you are looking for by leveraging the files Endpoint.

I hope this information helps you. 

Kind Regards,

Martin

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @SAFRARUGON 

Another way to approach this is to submit an enhancement request here which goes directly to our Product Management team: https://community.qlik.com/t5/Ideas/idb-p/qlik-ideas

Thanks,

Dana