Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ernesto_costa
Contributor III
Contributor III

Confluent Schema Registry | Key schema including namespace

Hi,

there is a strange behavior in Replicate when sending data to Confluent Cloud and using the Schema Registry.

What I'm finding is that even though, on the Message Format of the Task Settings section when using a custom message format, I remove the tick from "Include Namespace", the namespace is still being included in the schema of the key (the schema for the value is OK, does not include the namespace) that is created in Confluent (several images attached).

Is there a way to not include the namespace at all?

Labels (1)
7 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @ernesto_costa ,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

Seems you opened another duplicate article: Confluent Schema Registry | Subject naming strategy. I've got a solution by You may custom the namespace expression.

Feel free to let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
ernesto_costa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I'm going to validate and then provide feedback.

Thank you.

john_wang
Support
Support

Thank you for the update @ernesto_costa , Good luck.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
ernesto_costa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

The solution provided does not solve the behavior we are seeing.

Btw, the other article is not a duplicate of this one, different issues, so please don't relate them.

Thank you.

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @ernesto_costa ,

I just updated two articles about Confluent Schema Registry, not sure if you need any additional assistance on this. Feel free to let me know.

thanks,

John.

ernesto_costa
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @john_wang,

can you please share the articles you mentioned so I can evaluate if they provide a solution?

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @ernesto_costa ,

The articles are of yours 🙂 

Regards,

John.