Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZuhaibRana
Partner - Contributor III

Data migrate from MongoDb to Sql server

i am trying to migrate data from MongoDb to Sql server. MongoDb using as a Source and Sql server using as a target in qlik replicate. i am getting following errors.

Task 'Mongo db to sql server' encountered a recoverable error

Stream component 'st_0_Mongodb' terminated
Stream component failed at subtask 0, component st_0_Mongodb
Error executing source loop

Capture loop failed
Failed to start MongoDB watcher.

An error occurred during capture changes

Failed to start Change Processing from specified time (Timestamp{value=7108998699761532928, seconds=1655192743, inc=0})

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @ZuhaibRana ,

Thanks for your update.

The error message is relevant to CDC. if you are intending to run Full Load only then please turn off both "Apply Changes" and "Store Changes", for example the task setting:

john_wang_1-1655271108720.png

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Vaibhav_19 ,

I'm sure MongoDB version 7 is supported, see Support Matrix of Qlik Replicate 2024.5. The problem is irrelevant to MongoDB version.

Instead, the requirement is that: To enable Replicate to detect changes, MongoDB databases servers must be set up in a replica set configuration

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

16 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @ZuhaibRana ,

From the error messages looks like your MongoDB source Server is not ready for CDC. Please refer to Qlik Doc, the MongoDB Server must be set up in a replica set configuration . MongoDB does not support watch() function if it's a single node config.

BTW, could you please let me know what's the MongoDB server version? is it an on-premise or Atlas.

Hope this helps.

John.

ZuhaibRana
Author

Mongo Db version: 4.0.28 

you are saying this is CDC issue. But i am using without CDC. 

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @ZuhaibRana ,

Thanks for your update.

The error message is relevant to CDC. if you are intending to run Full Load only then please turn off both "Apply Changes" and "Store Changes", for example the task setting:

john_wang_1-1655271108720.png

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

ZuhaibRana
Author

Problem Solved Thanks

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @ZuhaibRana ,

Glad to hear that. can you click "Accept as Solution" , it's helpful for others as well.

thanks,

John.

ZuhaibRana
Author

now again getting same errors. 

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @ZuhaibRana ,

You ever mentioned 5 errors. which error you are facing after you turn off the CDC?

Can you share a piece of task log file (obfuscating sensitive information as needed)? If you are not sure which information is sensitive, I'd like to suggest you open a support case and attach the task log file, our support team will help.

Regards,

John.

ZuhaibRana
Author

@john_wang  I have solved the problem.

Thanks

Sehwag
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hey ,can you please share your solutions with all steps from scratch .
I shall be greatful ...

Task 'Mongo db to sql server' encountered a recoverable error

Stream component 'st_0_Mongodb' terminated
Stream component failed at subtask 0, component st_0_Mongodb
Error executing source loop

Capture loop failed
Failed to start MongoDB watcher.

An error occurred during capture changes

Failed to start Change Processing from specified time (Timestamp{value=7108998699761532928, seconds=1655192743, inc=0})