Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Vandy
Partner - Contributor III

Diagrams of few Architectures

Hello team,

I tried finding the diagrams and information on the below points but couldn't find anything fully relevant. (Using Replicate to Replicate data from Oracle Database to Kafka Target.)
It would be great if you could guide me on the following:

• QDI Component Architecture (diagram)
  • QDI Deployment Architecture (diagram & small brief)
  • QDI Security Architecture diagram
  • QDI Security Architecture – Authorization (diagram & small brief)
  • QDI Security Architecture – Authentication (diagram & small brief)
  • QDI High availability & scalability
  • QDI Platform control monitoring
  • QDI Banking business use case presentation (if available)

Thank you 

Labels (3)
5 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Vandy ,

Thanks for reaching out.

If I understand correctly, you are trying to get materials of Qlik Replicate, like Replicate architecture etc:

john_wang_2-1678952849689.png

The relevant terminology, components and brief introduction can be found in Qlik QDI Web Page  and great detailed information in Qlik Replicate User Guide: Introduction. If you need additional information for sales presentation slides then I'd like to suggest you contact your region pre-sales team, or your Account Manager for help.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Vandy
Author

Hello @john_wang ,

I was only able to get partial information on the first two points I have mentioned above.

(QDI Component Architecture and QDI Deployment Architecture)

Security related - Authorization and Authentication is only available for Qlik Sense and not Qlik Replicate.
I couldn't find any other information regarding : 

• QDI Security Architecture – Authorization 
  • QDI Security Architecture – Authentication
    Not finding an explanation on these topics.

Could you please help me with these? If not for the diagrams at least with some explanation which would help me come up with diagrams of my own with my understanding.

Thank you

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Vandy ,

Thanks for following up. Regarding the doubts:

• QDI Security Architecture – Authorization 
  • QDI Security Architecture – Authentication

I think the 2 chapters of User Guide, Security considerationsUsing the Qlik Replicate Console would answer the questions.

Reference chapter Setting up Qlik Replicate in a cluster environment on Windows and Linux.

Also check the Recommended hardware configuration.

There are 2 options: 1- Use Replicate itself Monitoring and controlling replication tasks ; 2- Use Qlik Enterprise Manager  Monitoring and controlling tasks . QEM provides a single point of control for designing, executing, and monitoring Qlik Replicate and Compose tasks throughout your organization in a central GUI.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Shruthik
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Hello @john_wang ,

Thank you for the useful information and attached links for each. It did come of some help.

Regards,

Vandy

Vandy
Author

Hello @john_wang ,

Thank you for the useful information and attached links for each. It did come of some help.

Regards,

Vandy