Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wmcgee4
Contributor II
Contributor II

Does Qlik Replicate support MySQL Delphix?

We have a potential use-case for connecting Qlik Replicate to a Delphix MySQL virtual database. Is this something Qlik supports?

Is this a certified source for Qlik?

If known, are there any specific configurations that are required for working with Delphix sources?

3 Replies
sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @wmcgee4 

The user guide does not provide certification for the Delphix MYSQL as a source

Supported source endpoints #Supported source endpoints | Qlik Replicate Help

Regards,
Suresh

Kent_Feng
Support
Support

Hi @wmcgee4 

Delphix is a data operations platform designed to streamline and enhance data management for enterprise applications. Per my understanding, Delphix MySQL virtual databases are a part of the Delphix platform's data virtualization capabilities, specifically tailored for MySQL databases. Although Qlik Replicate doesn't specifically support 'Delphix MySQL virtual database' as an source endpoint, I think you still treat it as a MySQL-based DB, see:
Using a MySQL-based database as a source

As long as you have all the information needed to type into the source endpoint (the server IP, user name, password, etc.), I think you can use Delphix MySQL virtual database as source and/or target.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Kent

*** Greetings from Down Under ***
john_wang
Support
Support

I greatly agree with @Kent_Feng . at least we have chance to work with Oracle on Delphix environment.

BTW, since it is not officially supported, we strongly recommend conducting a thorough acceptance test before implementing it in the PROD system.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!