Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaushik
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Google sdk for bigquery

I am facing issue to connect google big query as my target.it is asking me to install the SDK may i know the steps to resolve and connect with the google big query.you can see the issue in attached png if required

2 Replies
OritA
Support
Support

Hi, 

In the Replicate users guide you can find the pre-requisite for installation of every endpoint. In your case below is a link to the pre-requisite of GBQ target endpoint:
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/May2024/Content/Replicate/Main/Google%20Cloud%20BigQuery/bigqu...
If you still face problem please open a case a provide the details about the version that you are working with and the error that you get. If the error is during test connection please attach to the case the repsrv.log, if it is when running a task please attach to the case the task diagnostic package and the log with the error. 

Thanks & regards,

Orit

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Kaushik ,

Qlik Replicate 2023.5 and lower versions requried Google Cloud SDK installed, and only installation is good enough, you need NOT to config it.

From Qlik Replicate 2023.11/2024.5 and higher versions, NO Need SDK anymore.

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!