Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MoeyE
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Has anyone seen this message before?

Hi,

I noticed this message in a customer log but I couldn't find any information about it online. From my interpretation I believe it means that a record was deleted then another delete came in afterwards for a record with the same primary key. E.g. the same delete statement for the same record came in twice. 

I'm confused as to why this warning is shown as "ignore record" is set for "No record found for applying DELETE:"

[ASSERTION ]W: The 'DELETE' event received for table 9 after 'DELETE' event with the same primary key at stream position '00000b50.dd30a1d5.00000001.0160.01.0000:140517.222.16'

Any suggestions would be useful. Thank you.

Kind regards,

Mohammed

Labels (2)
3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello Mohammed, @MoeyE 

I'm assuming the row was UPDATED with PK value changed, then the row was DELETED, as it seems like the scenario Qlik Replicate table with changing PKs....

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
MoeyE
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Hi John, 

Thanks for the response. Just to clarify, are you saying that the primary key was updated on the source table then a delete occurred for that record also on the source table? Or is it that the primary key was updated in the target table then that record was deleted on the source table, resulting in this message? thanks

Regards,

Mohammed

john_wang
Support
Support

Hi Mohammed, @MoeyE 

I think it's source side matters.

thanks,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!