Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jovy71
Contributor
Contributor

How do I get a response from someone???

Hi All,

We have been attempting to trial Qlik replicate with our own MSSQL databases and by the time we get any traction, thetrial runs out!  I have email support and sales to get a way to extend the trial so we can truly test if this will work for us.

I have also asked for pricing but have not received a response.

I am in Australia and so the time difference to the eastern states of the US is impossible.

I have tried all local phone numbers listed and none work.

I found a support number and it says they arent taking support calls at present.  I am currently on hold to a sales number on the same support number and it has had me on hold for over an hour.

How do i get someone to respond?  I have a very urgent project where I would like to use this product if the price is reasonable and it does as it claims.

I look forward to hearing from someone, anyone!

Thanks,
Justin Iovino
Regional IT

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hi Justin ,

I'm forwarding your request to APAC region sales manager. Let's communicate by email. I'm sending you an email now and line up you and our sales team.

have a nice day,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
john_wang
Support
Support

Hi Justin ,

I'm forwarding your request to APAC region sales manager. Let's communicate by email. I'm sending you an email now and line up you and our sales team.

have a nice day,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!