Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PGN
Creator II
Creator II

Interface Change on Version May 2024 (2024.5.0.144)

I noticed that the table number count is missing on the designer screen from the lower left in the latest release.  Is this by design, or an oversight?  This was a quick check on the number of tables per task, and it also provided a quick check to see if all tables selected are present in the database (i.e., selected vs. full table list).

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @PGN ,

I greatly agree with you, it's a defect. Please open a support ticket, we will work with R&D to fix it.

Thank you so much for the information,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @PGN 

Please use this download link for version 2024.5 SP1: https://files.qlik.com/url/qr2024050247sp01

View solution in original post

5 Replies
PGN
Creator II
Creator II
Author

This appears to be a bug, since the table count is still listed in the documentation here

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @PGN ,

I greatly agree with you, it's a defect. Please open a support ticket, we will work with R&D to fix it.

Thank you so much for the information,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @PGN ,

The defect is fixed in Qlik Replicate 2024.5 SP01, the screenshot :

john_wang_0-1720614200597.png

Thanks,

John.

PGN
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi @john_wang I'm not seeing it as available to download yet.

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @PGN 

Please use this download link for version 2024.5 SP1: https://files.qlik.com/url/qr2024050247sp01