Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gaurav2
Contributor III
Contributor III

LSS Source task failing with [INFRASTRUCTURE ]E: Process crashed with signal 11

Hi All,

Our LSS Source task is failing and not capturing any CDC with below error:

04022200: 2024-08-08T09:48:52 [INFRASTRUCTURE  ]E:  Process crashed with signal 11, backtrace: !{/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/at_base.so!4daaad,/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/at_base.so!3a34e8,/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/at_base.so!504743,/usr/lib64/libc.so.6!4eb50,/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/libareporacle.so!19094,/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/libareporacle.so!1b9a7,/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/libareporacle.so!1d46e,/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/libarepbase.so!5216e7,/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/libarepbase.so!5242ec,/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/libarepbase.so!517abb,/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/libarepbase.so!55d157,/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/libarepbase.so!56781e,/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/libarepbase.so!59dd7a,/opt/attunity/replicate/lib/libarepbase.so!7795d6,/usr/lib64/libpthread.so.0!81ca,/usr/lib64/libc.so.6!39e73,}! [1000100]  (at_system_posix.c:575)

Source DB: Oracle DB 19c version (Last night July 2024 patch was applied).

Qlik Release: May 2024 (2024.5.0.144)

We have two LSS Source task on same Oracle DB, where one is running fine but other one is failing with above mentioned error. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gaurav2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

This is been resolved. 

Cause: Redo log format changed after installing Oracle July 2024 patch.

Solution: We got the fix from Qlik Support. Basically they gave patch "areplicate-2024.5.0-357" which resolved our issue. 

View solution in original post

12 Replies
sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @Gaurav2 

After Oracle July patch, the task gets crashed. The R&D identified the issue and provided the Test patch to resolve the issue. I would request you to please open a support ticket with us.

Regards,

Suresh

Gaurav2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Suresh,

We have already opened the case 00299298. Waiting for the reply.

In the meantime, the issue identified by R&D team have same error "Process crashed with signal 11, backtrace: !"

Just to mention, we applied July patch on 3 Source DB's. Each DB have 2 source LSS task.

Means total Oracle Source tasks are 6.

Out of 6, only 2 are failing with the error mentioned above.

sureshkumar
Support
Support

Hello @Gaurav2 

Engineer already raised the issue with our R&D team on this.

Please continue to work through support case.

Regards,
Suresh

georgebaptista
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All,

Do you have any update about this post?

I got an error this week on Qlik servers with release 2023.11.0.468, tasks crashed without any error messages.
So, after many tests, I decided to upgrade the Qlik to release May 2024, and then I started to see the error "]E:  Process crashed with signal 11" before the task failures.

The patch "Database Release Update : 19.24.0.0.240716" was applied in our source database before start to have this issue. I already have an opened case for my issue, waiting for the reply.

Regards, 
George

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Gaurav2 ,

Please have a look at Qlik Replicate tasks crash due to changes to the redo log format after installing Oracle July 2024 patch on Oracle 19.

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Gaurav2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi George,

Yes, we got the fix from Qlik Support. Basically they gave patch "areplicate-2024.5.0-357" which resolved our issue. 

Gaurav2
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

This is been resolved. 

Cause: Redo log format changed after installing Oracle July 2024 patch.

Solution: We got the fix from Qlik Support. Basically they gave patch "areplicate-2024.5.0-357" which resolved our issue. 

john_wang
Support
Support

Thank you so much for your great support! @Gaurav2 @georgebaptista 

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
georgebaptista
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you All for the information.
The issue was resolved after apply the patch "areplicate-2024.5.0-357".