Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarkDBA
Contributor
Contributor

Programmatically verify Replicate action

We are using Qlik Replicate to sync transactional data bi-directionally between SQL Server and DB2. Since it's transactional, we need the sync tasks to be fully operational else there's a strong potential for running into primary key errors. My question: is there a way to programmatically verify that the replicate task to the target has completed? In other words, if SQL is my source and DB2 is the target, is there a log table that can tell me that the insert/update to DB2 was completed?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarkDBA
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks; at a quick glance, those do look like what I'm looking for. We'll take a closer look and validate this is what we need.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Michael_Litz
Support
Support

Hi Mark,

In the task designer you should have a look at the Change Processing / Store Changes Settings and use the Store Changes. You can select either Change tables or Audit tables - each option is documented in the user guide and online help.

Please let me know if this is what you are looking for?

Thanks,
Michael

narendersarva
Support
Support

Hi Mark,

Please refer link below to better understand on how to enable _ct table and compare the source and target with reference to _ct table. Hope this helps. 

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Official-Support-Articles/Troubleshooting-CDC-Missing-Data-using-Chang...

Thanks
Naren

MarkDBA
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks; at a quick glance, those do look like what I'm looking for. We'll take a closer look and validate this is what we need.