Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
priyankaraj
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Replicate ADLS Gen2 File Format JSON - Loads taking time

Hello Team,

We are noticing considerable Replicate performance degradation in Replication loads when switching from CSV file format to JSON.

Curious to know why and if someone else has same experience. Thank you!

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hi @priyankaraj , @JitenderR ,

Sorry for the delay.

I have not further information about it. I'd like suggest you open a support case in Salesforce and provide necessary information/files for SME/R&D analysis.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

What's the Replicate version are you using now. 

I got report that the CPU  utilisation went significantly high when switching from CSV file format to JSON. We are working on it. Will keep this post updated.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
priyankaraj
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi John,

Thanks for your quick reply. The CPU utilization was variable 30-40%. I had multiple replication tasks running. 

We are using version 6.6.0.298.  Thank you.

JitenderR
Employee
Employee

@john_wang  Is this targeted to fix in a specific release?

Regards

JR

priyankaraj
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hello Team,

Any update? @john_wang 

john_wang
Support
Support

Hi @priyankaraj , @JitenderR ,

Sorry for the delay.

I have not further information about it. I'd like suggest you open a support case in Salesforce and provide necessary information/files for SME/R&D analysis.

Regards,

John.

priyankaraj
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi John,

Any update on this?

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @priyankaraj ,

In the support case (#02042291) the behavior cannot reproduced any more and we cannot get further information about it. I'd like suggest you open a support case with below information if the behavior persists in your env:

1) It occurs during FL or CDC?

2) On which phase exactly the CPU raises - when the file was generated by Replicate?

3) What is the CPU for the same scenario comparing to CSV?

4) Please share the relevant details for reproduction (i.e. table DDL, what is the table size, diagnostic package, how many rows there are in the table).

Regards,

John.