Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
acs1
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik Replicate Giving SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, Unable to connect to the remote server

Hi All,

Not sure why i am getting this error SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, Unable to connect to the remote server (see attachment).

This task worked fine until Feb 29th and we have just 12 tasks running.

Could someone help me with that?

Thank you in advance.

Regards

3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @acs1 ,

Welcome to Qlik Community forum and thanks for reaching out here!

Not sure what's the Replicate Server version and platform, could you please try:

1. Access the Replicate server Console directly

If the Replicate server is Windows then try: https://<hostname>/attunityreplicate 

If the Replicate server is Linux then try: https://<hostname>:3552/attunityreplicate

Where <hostname> can be hostname , or IP Address. 3552 is the default Port number on Linux.

2. If above URL still does not work , please make sure the Replicate Server services are running

3. Ping the Replicate server to see if the server response

BTW, looks like you are running Replicate and QEM version 2021.5, which is out of support, we strongly suggest you to upgrade to supported major versions, 2023.11 is highly recommended.

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
acs1
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi @john_wang ,

Actually, my replicate server is running on Windows and I can reach it through the URL https://<hostname>/attunityreplicate and this server is pinging as well.

However, I have detected on Windows EventViewer a failure message related to Virtual Memory for Replicate that caused a forced service restart for qlikReplicate:

"Windows successfully diagnosed a low virtual memory condition. The following programs consumed the most virtual memory: repctl.exe (11464) consumed 14360240128 bytes, repctl.exe (23288) consumed 422645760 bytes, and aemanalytics.exe (6080) consumed 370847744 bytes."

"The Qlik Enterprise Manager service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 10000 milliseconds: Restart the service."

"The Attunity Replicate Server service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 1 time(s). The following corrective action will be taken in 60000 milliseconds: Restart the service."

Despite both services had been restarted automatically, the replication stopped working with the message "SYS-E-HTTPFAIL, Unable to connect to the remote server".

Is there any chance of a file being corrupted in this process? I wonder If I restart the services gracefully, can this problem be solved?

Thank you.

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @acs1 ,

How about if you try to add the remove Replicate server into QEM by a different name?

If it still does not work, please open a support ticket, our support team would like to trace it deeper.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!