Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bonfab
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Replicate Record ID

Hi,

we have an error on a table replicated with Qlik Replicate, a data truncation error, the message error ends wi

"Failed to send an end of data record (ID=232345) for table with ID '91'."

So it tells which exact data record, there is the ID, but we don't know which ID is and where to find it to query the table.

Can you help us?

Thanks a lot.

3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @bonfab ,

I'm afraid it's hard to tell with so limited information. In most cases this information happens with source unload stage however I'd like suggest you open a support case with:

1. source/target sides database types and tables creation DDL

2. task log file with source_unload/target_load set to Verbose (take note if your data volume is huge then the task log file size is big too. you need compress the tasl log file manually because "Diagnostics Package" download tool will cut it to 10M).

3. attach task "Diagnostics Package"

4. the problem maybe caused by data. you may add filter to confirm if data leads the error.

In general the 'problematic' table name will be printed in task log file, you can find such information in task log file. Feel free to let me know if you need any additional assistance.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
bonfab
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

thank you for your kind reply.

Yes, we're in touch with our local assistance right today afternoon.

I wrote whis post just because I would know if there is the possibility to understand which is the exact record in error, the software tells you the ID, but I don't know which ID is.

If I see the record I could understand which is the not correct data by myself.

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @bonfab ,

Thank you for your great support. Support team will help you to troubleshoot the problem and identify the table name and relevant 'problematic' row(s).

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!