Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Necator
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik Replicate no Primary Keys

Hello,

I tried to sync data from a MySQL Database to Snowflake. But it seems QlikReplicate ignored all of the primary keys, which are set on the MySQL database. Most of the tables contain longtext fields, so they won't be transferred as they are converted to LOBs. LOBs however only will be transferred by Qlik if there is a primary key. 

Is there any method to check why QlikReplicate doesn't recognize the primary keys or set them manually?

Best

Nic

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Necator ,

If I'm correct you are running MySQL ODBC 8.0.26, or 8.0.27. You can downgrade to any one between 8.0.23 - 8.0.25 (includes .25). 

if you need additional assistance please attach the Diagnostics Package we will gladly help.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Necator ,

If I'm correct you are running MySQL ODBC 8.0.26, or 8.0.27. You can downgrade to any one between 8.0.23 - 8.0.25 (includes .25). 

if you need additional assistance please attach the Diagnostics Package we will gladly help.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
Necator
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

yes I was using 8.0.27. I graded down to 8.0.25 as you suggested. Do I need to configure anything to retrieve the information again from the server? It seems the keys are still missing if I run the pipeline?

Regards,
Nic

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @Necator ,

In general No. but if you can restart the Replicate Server service then it's better, however you need not other configuration steps, Replicate will detect the PK information automatically.

If the problem persist still, please send me:

1. the source table creation DDL;

2. the task export diagnostics package with source_unload/source_cpature set to Verbose. or repsrv.log file with SERVER set to Verbose.

Regards,

John.

Necator
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It works now, thanks.

john_wang
Support
Support

Glad to hear that 😄