Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MTRETMSLTP
Contributor
Contributor

Qlik Replicate support IBM DB2 Warehouse

May I check with Qlik's support that can Qlik Replicate support IBM DB2 Warehouse (version 11.5). We found Qlik Replicate support IBM DB2 LUW (version 11.5) in Qlik official site, but we are not sure that it's support IBM DB2 Warehouse.

Labels (1)
4 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @MTRETMSLTP ,

Welcome to Qlik Community forum and thanks for reaching out here!

I'm assuming you are talking about the IBM DB2 Warehouse as source endpoint. Qlik Replicate CDC depends upon transaction logging of the captured tables (DATA CAPTURE CHANGES). This feature is standard for DB2 row-organized tables, but not for column-organized tables. In the current Qlik Replicate versions it's not supported yet. The good news is Qlik PM and R&D are looking into supporting it. Please open Feature Request to vote the function if you like.

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
MTRETMSLTP
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi John,

The IBM DB2 warehouse in Maximo, and Maximo requires DB2WH in row-organized tables. We will deploy DB2WH to row-organized table mode in the first task.

So, can Qlik Replicate support DB2WH in row-organized table mode?

Best regards,

Terry.

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello Terry, @MTRETMSLTP ,

Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm afraid I have not too much information this time. I'd like suggest you go ahead with DB2WH in row-organized table mode and report any issue you may hit.

Good luck,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello team,

If our response has been helpful, please consider clicking "Accept as Solution". This will assist other users in easily finding the answer.

Regards,

Sushil Kumar