Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vince_d
Contributor
Contributor

Replicate Licensing

Has anyone else had issues getting their Replicate license?  We renewed our contract 4 months ago and paid the renewal fee.  Instead of issuing us a permanent license we keep getting temporary licenses.  Is there something I'm missing?  

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KellyHobson
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hey @vince_d ,

I wanted to follow up in case others come across similar issue with license.

You can reach out to our Support line and we will direct you to our licensing queue. 

Standard hours (8AM-5PM): +1-781-730-4060

Off hours (5pm-8am Weekdays, All Weekend): leave a voice mail +1-781-730-4022

Thanks, 

Kelly 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @vince_d ,

Looks to me maybe the License Delivery Team or Customer Support Team need some preparations or additional information. I'd love to help on this issue. Can you please send me your account name and quote number (by private message) so far I can cooperate with internal team first? I will keep you posted.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
KellyHobson
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hey @vince_d ,

I wanted to follow up in case others come across similar issue with license.

You can reach out to our Support line and we will direct you to our licensing queue. 

Standard hours (8AM-5PM): +1-781-730-4060

Off hours (5pm-8am Weekdays, All Weekend): leave a voice mail +1-781-730-4022

Thanks, 

Kelly 

vince_d
Contributor
Contributor
Author

The original case was 18245 which was opened in Dec 2021.  Licenses were delivered 1/27 after escalating to everyone that I could including our account manager.  Our account manager escalated to the license team and  management before licenses were finally delivered.