Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raghujakkani
Contributor III
Contributor III

Salesforce to Oracle DB with Full Load and Apply Changes

Hello Community,

Anyone tried using Qlik Replicate for Salesforce (As Source) and Oracle Database (As Target) with full Load and Apply Changes options. 

I am using Salesforce API to connect and Bulk API Load method. 

Full Load works fine without any issues but CDC is not working. Changes are not being replicated at all. Did Anyone encounter similar experience and Is there any workaround for this issue ?

Thanks and Regards,

Raghu. 

Labels (1)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @raghujakkani ,

Thanks for reaching out.

In general it's because of the table is not setup for CDC. Please check the similar artilce the table is CDC ready.

Feel free to let me know if it works for you, we'd love to help to solve the issue.

Good Luck,

John

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

raghujakkani
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you @john_wang . It worked after adding tables to CDC at Salesforce. I can see the changes coming through. 

Appreciate your help. 

Best Regards,

Raghu. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @raghujakkani ,

Thanks for reaching out.

In general it's because of the table is not setup for CDC. Please check the similar artilce the table is CDC ready.

Feel free to let me know if it works for you, we'd love to help to solve the issue.

Good Luck,

John

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
raghujakkani
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thank you @john_wang . It worked after adding tables to CDC at Salesforce. I can see the changes coming through. 

Appreciate your help. 

Best Regards,

Raghu. 

john_wang
Support
Support

Glad to hear that! thank you so much for the feedback @raghujakkani