Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
seperiya
Contributor
Contributor

Setup High Availability Zoopkeeper Hive Connection

I am using attunitu replicate 6.4. My sourcec is Oracle and target in hortonworks hadoop distribution 2.6.5. I need to setup hive availability , instead of connecting to single hive node. I dont see any option in UI. is there any hidden variable or some other way to configure hive connection with zookeeper.

Attached the screenshot.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hi Seperiya,

You can tweak the Hadoop endpoint configuration to make it work.

--------------------------------------------------

Configure the Hadoop endpoint as follows:

1. Hive Host – put here a list of ZooKeeper nodes and ports in the format "ZK_Host1:ZK_Port1,ZK_Host2:ZK_Port2,…"

2. Hive Port – can be ignored

3. Internal Parameter – add this to Advanced -> Internal Parameters:

o Parameter: additionalConnectionProperties

o Value: ServiceDiscoveryMode=1;ZKNamespace=hiveserver2;

Note: The ZKNamespace may have a different value on different environments. Check the Hive configuration.

If you have further issues still or it does not work for you, I'd like suggest you create support case in Salesforce instead of trace this issue here.

Regards,

John WANG.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
john_wang
Support
Support

Hi Seperiya,

You can tweak the Hadoop endpoint configuration to make it work.

--------------------------------------------------

Configure the Hadoop endpoint as follows:

1. Hive Host – put here a list of ZooKeeper nodes and ports in the format "ZK_Host1:ZK_Port1,ZK_Host2:ZK_Port2,…"

2. Hive Port – can be ignored

3. Internal Parameter – add this to Advanced -> Internal Parameters:

o Parameter: additionalConnectionProperties

o Value: ServiceDiscoveryMode=1;ZKNamespace=hiveserver2;

Note: The ZKNamespace may have a different value on different environments. Check the Hive configuration.

If you have further issues still or it does not work for you, I'd like suggest you create support case in Salesforce instead of trace this issue here.

Regards,

John WANG.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!