Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iti-attunity-sup
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Support status of IBM DB2 for z/OS 2.3 as endpoint in May 2024 Release.

Hello,

'Qlik Replicate Release Notes - May 2024 Initial Release' states
that IBM DB2 for z/OS 2.3 is listed in the desupported end point version.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Release-Notes/Qlik-Replicate-Release-Notes-May-2024-Initial-Release/ta...

But still it is supported as a target endpoint based on the user guide.

I filed a support case (00164937) and requested to update the release note appropriately.
I raised this issue as a tracking purpose for updating the release note as is suggested in the support case.

Regards,
Kyoko Tajima

Labels (1)
4 Replies
lilizou
Support
Support

Hi @iti-attunity-sup 

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik via Qlik Community Support page.

I have feedback it internally and I will keep you posted here once have any updates.

Best Regards,
Lili

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello Tajima-san,

Thanks for reaching out to Qlik Community!

Due to potential slight differences in DB2 BSDS formats across various DB2 versions, Qlik Replicate is sensitive to the DB2z source version. Therefore, we specify the QA-tested versions for the DB2z source endpoint.

Conversely, for the DB2z target, version sensitivity is not a concern so Qlik Replicate is compatible with different DB2z versions.

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
lilizou
Support
Support

Hi @iti-attunity-sup 

The R&D team is checking on it.

I will keep you posted once I have any update.

Regards,

Lili

lilizou
Support
Support

Hi @iti-attunity-sup 

I have an update for you regarding the endpoint IBM DB2 for z/OS.

I have confirmed that the IBM z/OS 2.3 will not to be supported as a target from v2024.5.
We have updated the user guide.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/May2024/Content/Replicate/Main/Support%20Matrix/supported_targ...

We sincerely apologize for any inconvinience this may cause. 

Regards,

Lili