Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RajasGujarathi
Contributor II
Contributor II

Teradata driver not found

I am following the https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/May2023/Content/Replicate/Main/Teradata/teradata_source_intro.... article. As a part of it I installed the Teradata ODBC Driver and the it able to connect with Teradata, however, when I try to add Teradata Endpoint connection it says that Teradata Driver is missing.

What am I missing here?

Qlik Replicate 

Labels (2)
6 Replies
SwathiPulagam
Support
Support

Hi @RajasGujarathi ,

Please refer to the below user guide link:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/May2023/Content/Replicate/Main/Teradata/prereq_teradata.htm#ar...

Client Prerequisites

The following section describes the prerequisites for working with Qlik Replicate and a Teradata Database Source.

Replicate Server for Windows

Install Teradata Database ODBC Driver 17.20 for Windows.

Download the driver from https://downloads.teradata.com/download/connectivity/odbc-driver/windows

Replicate Server for Linux

The following section describes the steps you need to perform to work with Qlik Replicate for Linux and Teradata Database as a source endpoint in a Replicate task. Teradata Database Client requires the DataDirect ODBC driver manager (provided with Teradata Database Client).

Thanks,

Swathi

RajasGujarathi
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks @SwathiPulagam I followed exactly the same article. Can you see the attached artefacts and suggest what to do next?

SwathiPulagam
Support
Support

Hi @RajasGujarathi ,

I've noticed that you're currently testing the Teradata endpoint connection in Replicate 6.6, which is no longer supported.

Could you please consider installing the latest version of Replicate? The user guide will specify the required drivers in the client prerequisites section. To ensure a seamless setup, I recommend following the prerequisites and installing the appropriate ODBC driver version for specific Replicate version.

Thanks,

Swathi

RajasGujarathi
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Strange, this is a product offering from AWS Marketplace. I will try to find and install the latest version

DesmondWOO
Support
Support

Hi @RajasGujarathi ,

If you are using v6.6, Replicate may use Teradata ODBC driver v15 by default. You can examine the task log to check which Teradata ODBC driver version is being used. As Swathi said, v6.6 is no longer supported. Please use the latest version.

Regards,
Desmond

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!
SushilKumar
Support
Support

Hello @RajasGujarathi ,

As you need to check Which version of Teradata will come with AWS Marketplace. Then would request you to  Qlik help Document. As of now Supported version May 2022. 

In the Help document navigate to Use Teradata as Source endpoint under manage Source endpoint. 

There you will find all the pre-requisite and procedure to configure Teradata as Source endpoint. in the left upper corner, you can choose Replicate version and see more info about pre-requisite and procedure to configure Teradata as Source endpoint with Latest Qlik Versions.

Regards,

Sushil Kumar