Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AKJ
Contributor II
Contributor II

Unable to load data from file as source : Location C:\Full_Load_test.csv is not a valid location. Data file(s) location does not exist.

Hi,

I'm not able to use my CSV file as a source to my Full Load replicate task.

I'm trying to load data from a CSV file to Snowflake hosted on AWS. I can see the target connection working fine with the table getting created, but then the task fails with this error. Please help me to fix this. Am I missing something?  I tried to load a .txt file even, still no luck. Basically I'm not able to use any file as source. 

Note: Followed this particular link to create my source
https://help.qlik.com/en-US/replicate/May2021/Content/Replicate/Main/File/define_table_and_full_load...

AKJ_0-1685446810821.png

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @AKJ ,

Looks like a privilege issue. Would you please set SOURCE_UNLOAD to Verbose and recreate the error, then check the task log file to understand the root cause further. Or put the .csv file to other drive, eg D:\temp for comparison.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
SachinB
Support
Support

Hello @AKJ ,

Could you please cross verify, Whether the above file is existed in above C drive or not? Basically this returns error when file is not existed.

Regards,
Sachin B

AKJ
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @SachinB ,

The file exists in the mentioned path.

AKJ_0-1685456910406.png

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @AKJ ,

Looks like a privilege issue. Would you please set SOURCE_UNLOAD to Verbose and recreate the error, then check the task log file to understand the root cause further. Or put the .csv file to other drive, eg D:\temp for comparison.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!