Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SBarke
Contributor
Contributor

V2021.5.0.745 and DB2 for Z/OS V13 issues

We are preparing to migrate our DB2 for Z/OS to V13.  Are there any identified issues with QLIK with this version of DB2?

Labels (2)
16 Replies
JayashreeGuin
Support
Support

Hi @SBarke,  Could you please confirm if you are a customer or partner?

SBarke
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I would be a customer.  Optum Technologies.

JayashreeGuin
Support
Support

hi@SBarke 

Since you do not have an account in our support system, I am in contact with your Account Manager to create one for you. Once the account is created, you should be able to see the button.

SBarke
Contributor
Contributor
Author

There has been no movement on this request.  Can someone create the request for us?

SBarke
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I have been trying to get this completed for quite awhile. No one is willing to open the idea for me and I have no ability to do so myself. This will potentially impact our ability to either use the tool or upgrade our environment.

Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @SBarke

I apologize for the difficulty. It is outside my scope of influence to resolve this issue myself. Can you please open a support chat or a support case in order to get resolution to your access issue to the feature request portion of our Community? I might be able to create the request for you, but if I did, you would not automatically receive updates on it like you would if you created it.

Thanks,

Dana

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @SBarke ,

Got information from PM team that DB2 for Z/OS V13 is in our road map, hopefully we get it verified in May 2023 Release (this is not commitment yet). We will keep you posted of any new progress.

Hops this helps.

Regards,

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!