Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schinta
Contributor
Contributor

seeing error: NULL result in a non-nullable column

Hi

Actually am seeing the error "NULL result in a non-nullable column" but as i verified the data for 4 Columns am seeing null value, So i verified Source data(Sql Serevr) which is null value is coming as the field also defined null's are accepted and Target is Snowflake when the table description is created as nulls are accepted but after full load its trying to insert but getting the error when cdc is running. 

\Could you please help me on this

Labels (1)
2 Replies
Dana_Baldwin
Support
Support

Hi @schinta 

We would need to check task settings and log files to troubleshoot this, so it would be best if you open a support case in order to avoid posting data here that is publicly available.

Thanks,

Dana

john_wang
Support
Support

Hello @schinta ,

For further understand the issue, You may check if the column(s) value are NULL in the interim CSV file by set keepCSVFileskeepErrorFiles to TRUE:

john_wang_0-1700226811224.png

Repeat the error then check the generated CSV files (default location "C:\Program Files\Attunity\Replicate\data\tasks\<taskName>\data_files\").

Hope this helps.

John.

Help users find answers! Do not forget to mark a solution that worked for you! If already marked, give it a thumbs up!