Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kenr169387
Contributor III
Contributor III

Cannot subscribe or download sheet from a published app

I have a published sheet that we cannot download as a PDF (or subscribe).  My development app (the origin of this published app) can download the sheet.  But once I republish the development app, the sheet can no longer be downloaded.  Individual charts can be downloaded but requirement is for the entire sheet.

There is no error.  Once the "Download sheet as PDF" is selected the menu disappears and nothing happens.  The dialogue box with a preview and prompting for landscape or portrait and scale does not appear.

I have tenant admin rights.  The user is a licensed user (not anonymous).  I've confirmed the data file is stored in a space where users have access.  It's the standard sheet size (not extended) and since it works on the development app, I wouldn't think size is the issue.

What else am I missing?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NadiaB
Support
Support

If you experience the issue again try to see if you see any errors in the dev tools, if not you will probably need to file a case so we can analyze if there are any error in our side. 

Kind Regards. 

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm

View solution in original post

4 Replies
kenr169387
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Well it just started working again....   I have no answer for what has happened though.

NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @kenr169387 

By any chance do you see any errors in the browser developer tools ? Could it be you are experiencing connectivity issues ? Are you under a VPN? If you try from a different device do you experience the same issue ? 
Hope it helps!

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
kenr169387
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi @NadiaB, thanks for the reply.  I didn't think to check the browser dev tools.  Currently I am not experiencing the issue. 

I doubt it was a connectivity issue cause I had other apps open in the same browser at the same time and could download their sheets as PDF - this app wouldn't do it.  VPN is not in use.  I used 2 different devices and under different users (one a tenant admin).

NadiaB
Support
Support

If you experience the issue again try to see if you see any errors in the dev tools, if not you will probably need to file a case so we can analyze if there are any error in our side. 

Kind Regards.