Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samscudd
Contributor
Contributor

Changing the PDF Format of a Report Generated in an Automation

Hi Everyone,

When I download a report as a PDF from the dashboard, the only way that it comes out in a complete format is when I choose "Fill" as my option for the scale of the report.

samscudd_0-1655227257897.png

However, when I run an automation to create the report, it seems that the report that is generated is using the "Fixed size" for the scale.  

Is there a way to change the scale of the report that is generated through an automation?  Better yet, can I customize the format of the PDF?

Thanks!

Sam

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

I believe what you are looking for is in an upcoming release. Unfortunately I do not have a specific release date for you.

For more details visit:

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Hey @samscudd  the automation report will always run the Fixed dimension as it is agnostic of browser rendering and provides consistency of output. 

For an explanation of the download options see this help document https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Download/downloading-vis...

As for the output format - for the moment PDF only.  On the roadmap we are evaluating a PPT output format for this capability in the future.