Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
baposdo
Contributor
Contributor

Display of the week

Hey guys, I need your help here. Here's what I'm seeing: in the image, it shows 52, 52, until 46, then it shifts to 15, then it's back to 52, 52, and so on. My goal was to have Week 52 until 46 be the historical weeks, and Week 15 to 1 be the updated weeks. It would be great if we could align the week for example so it would appear 51,50,49,48,47,46,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15. The latest update for the week of 15 is available here. Does anyone know what I can do about this?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Digvijay_Singh

No image attached.

Sometimes this little trick works to change order of a field. Load an island table before the week field is loaded in the script like this using the exact same week field. 

Load * inline [

WeekNo

so on and so forth

];

And then in the chart change sort order to load order of a dimension, by deactivating all sort order check boxes.

Thanks,

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Digvijay_Singh

No image attached.

Sometimes this little trick works to change order of a field. Load an island table before the week field is loaded in the script like this using the exact same week field. 

Load * inline [

WeekNo

so on and so forth

];

And then in the chart change sort order to load order of a dimension, by deactivating all sort order check boxes.

Thanks,