Skip to main content
Announcements
See why Qlik is a Leader in the 2024 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics & BI Platforms. Download Now
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AdrianoEllero
Contributor III
Contributor III

Export screen

I would like to export the entire screen which contains several visualizations as image or directly as power point slide.

Any hint?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AndyMBriggs
Luminary
Luminary

If you are on client managed then you can also use the Storytelling functionality in addition to the other methods mentioned

AndyMBriggs_0-1717512435628.png

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Pablo007
Creator
Creator

You can get a PDF with the screen,  but not an Image.

But there are another ways:

You can use directly Power point to get a screen capturePablo007_0-1717424988699.png

Or you can use Spinning Tool , (thats the one I preffer) is more flexible and alowws you to eddit the image if needed with paint 3D,  or just highlight smth

Pablo007_2-1717425322689.png

Frank_S
Support
Support

There are two ways to achieve this:

1. Subscribe to a sheet and schedule delivery as needed (if you are an enduser)

Frank_S_1-1717426546851.png

Frank_S_0-1717426501859.png

2. Use Application automation to distribute the sheet as needed (if you are a developer)

Frank_S_2-1717426688631.png

Frank_S_3-1717427217147.png

For more information about these methods please visit online help.

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Reporting/Subscription-r...

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_QlikAutomation/introduction/...

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
AndyMBriggs
Luminary
Luminary

If you are on client managed then you can also use the Storytelling functionality in addition to the other methods mentioned

AndyMBriggs_0-1717512435628.png

AdrianoEllero
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

thanks this is what we do usually but for extended sheet it takes really a lot of manual work with low quality final result in Power Point

AdrianoEllero
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks but it seems I don't have the authorization to use those functions

AdrianoEllero
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

It something interesting I can work on. It seems to be time consuming too but maybe with better quality. 
Is the storytelling self-updating?