Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BPreasearch
Contributor III
Contributor III

How to make a straight table automatically create a new sheet? - Qlik Automated Reporting

Our BI Team has been utilizing Qlik's automated reporting to develop and send several reports across a multitude of different apps. Recently, we had a request to include a table of data that does not fit on a standard reporting sheet. The work around we thought of to use was to limit the table so that only the first n number of records appear on the first sheet and have an identical table on another sheet with the remaining n number of records. The issue with this is scalability. Our company is about to hit a growth phase and as we pump out more apps, add more Qlik users, or assign more users to various apps; this specific table will continue out grow our parameters. Our work around is then prone to constant maintenance which is not ideal. Which leads me to our question. Does anyone know of another method that allows for a table to programmatically or dynamically be added to a separate page of a Qlik Report using the Automated Reported feature?

Labels (3)
1 Reply
BPreasearch
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi, @Troy_Raney I found you on another support page. Can you provide any clarity to my question above?