Skip to main content
Announcements
Do More with Qlik - Qlik Cloud Analytics Recap and Getting Started, June 19: REGISTER
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kishore4
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Qlik sense Cloud Hide sheets

Hi,

In my dashboard I am having a Main sheet which contains KPI and is linked to another sheet Detail.

So once published there will be two sheets in the list

MainSheet

Detail

Since I am having the link through the KPI to Detail sheet , I need to hide the view of this sheet from the list.

Only when i click on the kpi , should be able to see detail sheet. 

How to handle this Kindly help me out.

Labels (3)
1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi, you cannot achieve this in single app just with KPI object. The alternatives are:

• you can have variable controlling hide /show sheet (but then action of navigating to hidden sheet would be through the button which could change variable value and allow you to see that Detail Sheet). Depending on how your KPI object is formatted and how many measures it contains you may replace it with the button
  • or you can have that sheet in Different app and use app chaining also through the button to navigate to it.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.