Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulo_IntelFab
Contributor III
Contributor III

Reporting doesn't work while preview on Excel is OK - "Failed to send: Could not generate"

Hi there, 
   I'm struggling with a report on Qlik Cloud that works perfectly fine on Excel desktop but doesn't work on the Qlik Reporting. It's a report with 3 bar graphs, some KPIs and around 10 tables.

I tried to minimize the report to pick only one table from the application and, again, it worked fine on preview, but not on Qlik Reporting. Other attempt, I used just a fixed text.  

I reviewed the groups, recipients and filter options. 

The message error is always: "Failed to send: could not generate"

I appreciate any help. 

Labels (1)
  • SaaS

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Please thoroughly review these troubleshooting guides.

Qlik Tabular Reporting General Troubleshooting and... - Qlik Community - 2160224

Troubleshooting - Tabular reporting

Although it is possible that you have discovered a new problem, it is likely that the above will help you to resolve an existing known factor that has a resolution or a possible limitation that you could be experiencing.

If you feel you have indeed discovered a new issue, please do not hesitate to start a Qlik Support case.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

Please thoroughly review these troubleshooting guides.

Qlik Tabular Reporting General Troubleshooting and... - Qlik Community - 2160224

Troubleshooting - Tabular reporting

Although it is possible that you have discovered a new problem, it is likely that the above will help you to resolve an existing known factor that has a resolution or a possible limitation that you could be experiencing.

If you feel you have indeed discovered a new issue, please do not hesitate to start a Qlik Support case.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!