Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PeroSero
Contributor II
Contributor II

Tabular Reporting - Unable to Delete Report Task

Hi all,

I have some report tasks that I would like to delete. However, when I click the three dots and then click 'delete' and then 'delete' again, nothing happens. Every other button (Send now, Edit, enable/disable) in that menu works except for delete. This is the case for every report task in my 'Report Task' menu. Has anyone ever had this issue before? 

Thank you for the help!

Labels (1)
4 Replies
David_Friend
Support
Support

@PeroSero are they still in use? If you disable first can you then delete?

PeroSero
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

@David_Friend No - they have all been disabled. However, I am still unable to delete.

Andrew_Kruger
Employee
Employee

Hi @perospero, did you create the report tasks or did someone else? Are you a Tenant Admin and trying to delete via the in-app experience?  (see section here https://help.qlik.com/en-US/cloud-services/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Sense_Hub/Reporting/cloud-in-app-r...

I have not heard of a reported issue here; however, if no resolution is clear above, please contact Qlik Support so the Qlik team here can take a deeper look and help address the issue. 

PeroSero
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi @Andrew_Kruger - I created the report tasks myself. I have also been able to delete them in the past as despite not being the Tenant Admin. I have contacted Qlik support regarding this issue. Thank you for your help.